Sri Lanka’s first ever mega dual zip-line is now happening in Ella from the beautiful Little Adam's peak ( little Sri Padhaya), The two-wire zip-line stretches for more than half a kilometre, slides at max 80kmph and offers a bird’s-eye view of the beautiful hills of the island.
Riders can choose to both ride together or separately and engage in a thrilling adventure with family and friends.
Go Pros and Mobile Safety Pouches are available for purchase at the site so that riders can record their flight or take pictures of the journey.
The European Ropes Course Association was established to support the construction, inspection, training and operation of ropes courses and have formulated the highest safety standards for ropes courses. The overall aim of the Association is to enhance the quality and safety of ropes courses, being actively involved in advances in professional practices.
Looking for an adrenaline kick you’ll never forget? Soar through the air on South Asia’s fastest mega zip line offered by us – a hair-raising ride you have to experience to believe. However, there are height & weight requirements to meet, as the harness must be able to fit around your body and be safely secured.
Minimum Weight : 30kg
Minimum Height : 90cm
Maximum Weight : 110kg
Maximum Height : 210cm
We will provide,
- Harness and the safety equipment needed for the ride.
- Helmet if required.
- Instructions and assistance.
More notes to remember,
- There is no age limit. The above mentioned are the weight and height requirements.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to ride the zip line for safety reasons. You could always sit back and watch your family and friends enjoy the ride.
- You are not allowed to ride the zip line if you are under the influence of alcohol /drugs/medication for safety reasons.
- Trainers and sports attire are highly recommended. Fully covered / close-toed shoes are ideal.